Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jacked Up Orgi At An Elementry School.

Sigh. Where do I start? Last night was a fucking party :D. My buddy Shane, Alex, Stephan, Mikayla, Tia and myself. Yea, not a lot of people but it was fun. We got our booze and headed off to the little elementry school. Because the best drinking places are play grounds, obviously. We sat around on the play stucture and started off with one cooler each.

I wanna tell you about Shane. We're tight man. And he is so. so soo hot. And he's really funny and really sweet. I started falling for him. It kinda felt like I was rebounding off Travis or whatever the fuck you call it. But I really like him. And the other day we were talking. I was like, wow. I should so tell him how I feel. Just as I was about to, he says "Car.. I gotta tell you something..." and I was like OMG! girl moment. and he continues "....I'm gay." I swear I almost fucking cried. Yea. Fuck my life.

I don't remember much from last night. Dallas had to help me because I was texting him. And Breanna and Blair... oh fuck XD. So, I told Dallas that I love him. Which I don't. And I was complaining to Breanna that Dally doesn't love me. Apparently I love Dal when I'm drunk, haha. And I was telling him about Mikayla. He came to a conculsion that isn't true at all.
So Mikayla and me just met. She's a lesbian, all open and ok with it and such. And I'm fine with gay people. They make the greatest friends haha. Well. I'm drunk and loving Dal, so obviously you know right off the bat that I'm fucked. Haha I made out with Mikayla. And Stephan. Oh god is Stephan sexy. He has that creepy loner stoner look to him. And I'm like, jizz in my pants. So obviously I hooked up with him. I'm glad they stopped me from screwing Mikayla though haha.
I realize y'all are gonna be grossed out. But hey, people do stupid shit when their drunk. Has no one seen Girls Gone Wild?! Jesus XD. (I've never seen that -.-)

At one point I remember laying down in the grass. and I was like "oh look, a drink in my hand. I will drink this wonderful drink of drinkieness." I poured it all over my face and it got in my nose. Not pretty. It burned. and I lost booze ):

Also. I want a tongue ring. I remember kissing someone last night who had a tongue ring.. just not who it was. but it felt so good xD. So I'm gonna.. try to get that puppy real soon.

It was so buggy. Like, there were so many mosquitoes you could swing your arms around like crazy and hit 68754359792635489r32 in one second. I went on the swing, and when I went backwards it felt like it was raining on my back because of the fucking shit head bugs.
I woke up with sooo meny bug bites. Like, I wore shoes when I was sleeping. And my feet are covered. WTF.

Well. Once we were smashed as hell, we desided it was time to venture away from the playground. We were walking down the highway like fucking idiots. Every 5 minutes we stopped to make out with someone, go find our cell phone, or puke. I puked a LOT last night. Everytime a car went by Mikayla would scream SHIT THE FUZZ! and I'd laugh. We lost Tia, Shane and Alex. So it was just me Miki and Stephan. I kept trying to get Stephan naked haha.
I do realize that I'm a slutty drunk. But at least after talking to everyone I can finally remember .. most ... of last night :D
I got lost. I think Lezbo and Sexy went to fuck somewhere. I was walking along texting people, being sad that Dallas didn't answer the phone when I called. I should've called like Blair or Jamie or someone. I was stubling along being lost and finally came across... THE FEILD! I found Tia and went to lay with her. We had two blankets. She asked where I was, I said I was walking. I thought it was only like 5 minutes but no, I'd been gone for hours. She said she thought the cops got me. It was like 3 in the morning, or later. I dunno. We fell asleep in the feild.
I was only wearing a tank top and booty short things. So when I woke up, of course it would be only like 40 degrees. I was shirvering, Tia was like my mommy and told me to stay under the blanket. I smelt so bad of whatever the fuck I drank last night. Mikayla gave me something.. I dunno what it was but it was so good. Anyway. The bugs were in love with me. And then I saw it... A june bug. My number one bug fear is june bugs. They scare the fucking shit outta me man. ): it was dead. or else it wouldn't be out haha. but still. I puked after that. Tia told me it was 6. SIX A.M. I was like what the hell man I only slept like 2 hours?! fucking sun -.-
I was convered in dirt, and shivering my ass off. I got Tia to call Shane to come get us, and bring mouth wash. He brought me his sweater :D. after a while of sitting around outside and I was done puking, we went up to Shane's house. He made me a bagel, and Tia comferted Alex who was like, sooo hung over. haha. I also woke up with a shit load of bruises. I fell over a lot, but I don't recall how I got one on the top of my hip... maybe that was Stephan.
After a while we desided to watch A Perfect Getaway. Guess who ruined the ending for me? -.- shut up Shane.
I fell asleep, and when I woke up I showered. Oh god it was nice XD. Then I had to talk to Breanna and Dallas about my "love" for him -.- I don't like Dallas people :p. He's like a big bro to me. Nooo sexual feelings at all. NONE.

Well. That's all I can remember. We left the house at 6 and I slept at 3. It wasn't even like, a drunk funny pparty. It was like a fucking orgi XD. Shane and Alex hooked up -.- our other friend, Tony, likes Shane. and Shane likes him. Tony was supossed to come and Shane was excited and wanted to fuck him. And when I found out Tony wasn't coming I was excited as shit. But no. Shane hooked up with the other one -.-

I betrayed Travis a lot the past little while. Being a drunken slutty mess. But letting loose, it's my theropy. It makes me happy. Not careing, ya dig? Well Jamie doesn't -.-' I'm gonna talk to Shane. So I can come home. And maybe stop drinking. Jamie doesn't like my new lover Jack Daniels. Jamie would you like it better if we called him Captin Morgan? hahaha

-Carson.

7 comments:

  1. wow that sound fun why couldnt u invite me i woul have enjoyed it boozed up in an elementary skool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur absolutely right. I didn't enjoy the post.-.-
    im glad u took the time and effort to post though. and no captain morgan isnt any better

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao captain morgan thats funny carson. and sounds like you had...fun? haha and sorry about shane :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha that sounds insane. only thing u were missin was the ganga XP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I deffentally thought I commented the day you posted this. Aparentally not. I have to say I think I enjoy Shane and Tia, even if Shane is gay and if partying with Tia makes you want to become a lezbo :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. well gay people dont like u. suck on that fat head :p

    ReplyDelete