Thursday, July 1, 2010

The epic love story of a greaser, and a soc.

I was prancing down the street, thinking about the love of my life, puppies, the goodness of the world. Everything. All the glitter and sugar of the world was on my mind today. Oh so happy. My thoughts were so lost, that I didn't notice that I walked right into SocVille. Oh dear. Whatever to do?! Some big mean ol'soc boys came over and treatened me and tried to touch me and such. I screamed a little girly scream and tried to run. But they got me down and started to beat me up. I think I may have cried.

Suddenly! I heard footsteps. OMG! Who could it be!? More socs?! I don't think I could handle that. Oh God I'm going to die!!!! I thought. And right then, the soc on top of me was thrown off. I looked up. Greaser boys! They must have heard me screaming. One gorgous one helped me up and beat the shit out of them socs! I was saved!

The boys then took me home and I gave my number to the cute on that helped me up ;] I was so thankful they are so big and strong and have good enough hearing to hear me screaming. I thanked them and blushed a little and went inside.



At least, thats how my day would go if I was a prissy little princess thing.

No, what really happened, was that I was casually walking around our side of town. Listening to my iPod and smoking a cig. Glad to be back in Tulsa and all that jazz.

I bumped into some big dude and dropped my cancer stick. Awww so sad. I glared up at him and he smirked. Then I turned around and walked away. That was pretty much it. Not that exciting. Just that. xP

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was getting worried that Carson's account might have been hacked +D
    oh well, life isn't a fairytale anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i was going to say haha... but it sucks that u dropped ur cig :(. those are expensive now a days :p.

    ReplyDelete