Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chandler Bing.

KitKat Sarah Curtis.

has a sister named Ponyboy.

has two brothers, Darrel and Sodapop

both her brothers are gay.

has a sister-in-law named Katie

seems to enjoy a fellow named Two-bit.

according to Facebook, she is a female.

Kitty just so happens to be the only person in the world birthed in the month of November

shares a name with the mom from That 70's Show.

major smart ass.

doesn't wake up until sometime after noon

And that, is pretty much all there is to be known about Kit.

-Carson.

P.S. Cristy Anderson.

14 comments:

  1. Haha i love her sister!! Her sister is obsessed with sunsets and gone with wind. Haha. Nice post car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Carson that really made me laugh. Especially about my sister Pony, the mom from That 70s Show, having gay brothers, and the only person born in The BEST month of the year! Love you Car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha nice description car :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, this is my best post yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that made this my perfect day.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. if darry and i are gay and ponys a girl, then how can kit have a SISTER in law???

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a perfect logic explanation Soda. Carson never said you and Katie where married. Pony being a girl is gay too she's married to Katie. Hence the sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carson, I would love you even more if you did one like this for me :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to be the only person birthed in the awesome month of November until some socs aka Sherri Valance -.- stole my birthday! What kind of person does that?????!!!!

    ReplyDelete