Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sunshine

I need to post. Really badly. Sorry i haven't gotten around to it... been busy :p. But yea. Got some pretty legitament subjects to talk about.

Well, Im knocked up. Gonna name the kid Gregory Thomas. even if its a chick.


I'm joking. I'm just bored as hell.


Uhhhhhhg. Kay. This is gonna be the most shit post ever. Because my laptop is a turd and doesn't like me much. Wellllllllllllllll theres this guy.

Yea. It's a post about a guy. Woohoo. Ok, haha bare with me. I'm tryin not to make it sound too too retarded... because the story is incredibly corny and kinda sounds like someone made it up. But it's 100% true. I swear.. I'm kinda ashamed haha.


So, the guy, Seth. He's an ex of mine from about a year ago. I dumped him because he cheated on me... whatever. Yea.. so I pretty much drank double my weight in this reeeeally good fruit juice one day... and I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally had to pee. So the first place I could find was this little cafe that Seth's mom owns... And he was there. Fuck. I just ran to the bathroom, not careing that its for customers only. So I did my peeing buisness and walked out. Being the huge klutz that I am, I tripped over a chair leg. Someone caught me.. i looked up to see the gorgous blue orbs that are Seth's eyes. I stammered something that was an apology, but I don't think he understood :\. He just helped me up and kinda.. I dunno looked at me with this sad little puppy look. He asked to talk to me, I nodded because I'm a fucking idiot and was too busy staring at his perfect messy hair that I could just remember how my fingers ran threw it so easily.. it was always so soft and.. Seth's hair. fuck he's beautiful. I could seriously just stay there all day with my mouth half open like an idiot just ... starring. He grew out some stubble since I seen him last..

"..ime? ....uhh... Caaaarson? " He was saying. Oh how attractive. I was probably drooling all over the floor and he was talking to me. Thats embarressing. I straightened up with a little "hmm?" trying to get some cool points back.. haha like that'll ever happen...

"I said. Can we talk? Maybe chill sometime?" his little puppy look was still kinda there.. god I don't know how he does it. My brain said no. No no no no don't do it. You'll get hurt. my heart on the other hand, was pounding agasint my ribs as if it were trying to get closer to him while my stomach did little flips. So obviously my idiot brain with the very few brain cells that it does have, lost. I nodded, smiling "yea, that'd be cool." I said. He smiled, glanced back and waved at someone behind the counter, then headed for the exit. He looked at me, "comming?" he raised one eyebrow, with his crooked smile.. fuuuck. I followed without giving it a second thought.


He took me to a little park type walking thing. Odel? I don't even fucking know... Old people walk through the trails for fun. He lead me down a path, then started walking off it, over tree roots and stumps. Fun times.. Must've fallen at least 85748573409583409583094823094932309234085497534 and a half times. Seth just laughed.. he has such a nice laugh.. umm.. ok. So we walked 2 or more hours. We ended up at a small clearing. All I was thinking was "awh fuck he's gonna show me he glitters in the sunlight like fucking twilight...." Seth layed down his jacket and sat on the edge, motioning me to sit next to him.

it was a beautiful little spot... I mean, if you cut out all the goddamn bugs and the stink of the shit lagoon a hundred feet away.. BUT! it was romantic..ish. (congrats and putting threw the pain of reading this much :D) So we talk. and talk. and talk. and talk. and talk. and TAAAAALK. A good chunk of the day spent talking. He swears he's changed.. he didn't realize how "lucky" he was to have me until I was gone. fuck.. I didn't know what to do, what to say.. So I just kissed him. Outta no where, even surpized myself. But when out lips touched.. i dunno.. it's like a little Tinkerbell was there throwin magic fairy dust at me to give me this funny feeling inside. a good funny..

Wow I can't believe your still reading this shit. haha.

We're not offically together... it's gonna sound stupid but after our little Twilight adventure I told
Seth I didn't want to be with him again until he could prove that he wont cheat on me. i dunno.. I tought about it.. i think that if Seth did cheat on me.. I wouldn't leave him again. I'd stay... I mean, it could've been a mistake.. maybe I'm just not good enough for his sexual needs.. i just want him to be happy.....

So, yea. my shitty post. Woohoo. I'll try to post again soon.. I just can't pull myself apart from Seth long enough to get on a computer or be bothered with one.. sorry :p

-Carson <3.

8 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD! NOT AGAIN! ARE YOU GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE COUPLES WHO BREAK UP AND GET BACK TOGEATHER 6 0102015451254842458753156751547 TIMES?! THATS SOO MINE AND DALLY'S THING! >:3 luv you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee, that's cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha the twilight reference made me laugh :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i readd threw the wholaee thing man buit il raed it ovre tomorow hahaf ikl forget prb by thenm

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should really post about our Supernatural experience :D

    ReplyDelete