Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, You Bastered.

I think the stupidest thing I've ever said is "I forgot how to walk". But, I probably said worse, knowing me. Well, I was nervous. Today happens to be my fathers birthday. Why I remember, I don't know. Me and Steve never done anything for his birthday. This year though, I desided to change that.

I walked down to the little bakery downtown. It's cute, but kinda expencive. I picked out this cute little white pound cake with chocolate frosting. I gave it to the lady behind the counter, "can you write happy birthday Kelly, please?". She took the cake out back. While I waited like 3 minutes I looked at the cupcakes. One had 2 inch tall icing crap on it with little m&m's :s. The Lady gave me the cake and I paid, then went on my merry little way. After I left I realized the writin was pink... Fuck.

I went to a random little food thing, that I can't remember the name of at the moment, and got a plastic knife. I scrapped off the pink icing and licked it. It was so annoying. Why did my dad have to have a chicks name? Maybe thats why he gave me a dudes name... -.- Put me through hell even more. Bastered.

I picked up some white tubed shit and re-wrote my happy birthday message. That was waayyy too much money spent today -.- SOO, back to my walking homee.. Dad was not around, so I put the cake on the kichen table with a few bottles of booze from the fridge by it. I doubt he'll eat the cake, but I wanted to give it to him.

I don't really know where I want to go for good. So I'm going to go to the Curtis's for now and eat their cake... :p

Carson.

5 comments: