Friday, February 11, 2011

Makeup Smeared Eyes.

Everytime I enter my house, I try to be as silent as possible. But somehow, it never works. My father seems to have some sort of insane hearing like an animal I can't really think of at the moment... Anywho, the man will always hear me, no matter what. It pisses me off. He calls a (insert sarcasum here) friendly "who the fucks in my house?!" from the next room, most likly in the old reclining chair that practically has ahis ass print on it. I sigh quietly. "Carson. Your kid." "I ain't got no damn kid named Carson." Sounds like he's in his most pleasent of drunken states -.-

"Maybell or whatever then." I mutter, dad likes to call me by my middle name because it was moms name. I don't really get it but whatever. I rumage threw the refrigorator looking for an apple. None. Typical. The guy only gets booze and frozen pizzas. I hear him get up and stumble into the kitchen. I glance over at him and his cold glareing eyes. I've seen that stare too many times. I know whats comming next.

"When are you gonna get a job an' start payin these bills?" I just light a ciggerete and tune him out. after a few more blah blah's implying that bill payer and sandwhich maker are my duties, my dad grabs my arm and shakes me. I dropped my smoke :(. He yells at me for not paying attention to him. So, I look him straight in the eye and say "your breath stinks. can you please let go of me?" He punches me in the face, causing my nose to bleed.

He starts yelling at me about how he's not gonna let me in the house anymore, that I better get my shit and find some nice ditch to live in because no one will want to take me. He tells me I'm ungratful and hits me some more. I'm a lazy cunt that has nothing to live for. All I do is bring a negative energy into the house and he has to walk on pins and needles because he doesn't want to have to deal with me again. I'm a bad child. I don't treat him with enough respect. All the good stuff I need to hear. -.-

He was cut off by the smoke alarm. Goddamn ciggerette caught the floor on fire and we didn't notice. What the fuck. Dad was too drunk to really know how to put it out so he threw his beer bottle at it. What an idiot. I got the gross tattered table cloth and smoothered the fire. I picked up the ciggerette and tossed it in the trash. Dad responded to my saving his house by starting to punch me and kick me and tell me I act like a stuck up rich kid and think I'm better then everyone.

I hate him so much. When I finally got away got to the bathroom I locked the door and climbed out the window as quick as possible. It was dark out by then, and a lot more cold. I over use the word and :p. I walked to downtown with my fists shoved in my pockets. I had about 15 bucks on me. I went into the corrner store and bought some more ciggerettes. Buddy behind the counter was a friend of mine. He knows I'm under age but who the fuck cares. He looked at me kinda funny, "whats wrong, Carson?" he asked me. I asked him why he would think anything was wrong, he shrugged and gave me my smokes. I was about to hand him he money when he shoke his head and said 'on me.' I didn't give it much thought.

I sat on the curb outside and started smoking. I love downtown. Esspecially at night. All the creepy perves were out doin their thing. It's halarious. I whipped under my nose to see if it was still bleeding, nope. All clear. A little crusty blood though. Whatever.

I got up after my second cigg and started walking to the McDicks. Gonna enjoy a nice McGangBang. And for those of you freaks who are unsure of what this is, no. it is not sex. Its a spicy mcchicken and a double cheese burger. You split the double cheeseburger and insert the mcchicken. McGangBang. Delicious.

I first venture into the bathroom. It has the smell of the cheap cleaner they use, the only clue that they actually clean this place. My first intention was to check out my bruises and clean off any blood that may be lingering around, but I nearly died when I looked in the mirror. My hair was a tangled mess; my fuckin eyeliner and masscara was all over the place; and my skin all nasty and pale. Some various other cuts and bruises where on my face and arms. Sigh. What a mess.

I scrub for a minute or two until my make ups all gone. I try to comb some of my hair with my fingers but it's too thick and retarded to cooperate. So it's left at that. I go and collect my mcgangbang and eat in a booth in the corrner. Theres some drunk kids at the counter shouting and asking for things with chicken. One girl is paying, the girl with huge ass tits has already ordered, but the skinnyer one cant make up her mind between a mcchicken or nuggets. The poor little blonde guy taking their order looks so scared. It's halarious.

When I'm done my food I head to Buck's. Like his real home, not the bar. He must still be out because theres no answer at the door. All I know is that it's pretty fucking cold and dark. I use the spare key he gave me and go inside. It's nice and warm. I head to his bedroom and crawl in bed. Hoping he'll be there tomorrow, I fall asleep in my cucoon of blankets. Nighty night.

-Carson.

9 comments:

  1. oh man. just leave that fuckin shit hole and live with us. or buck. yea live with him. i got to many bums in my house already -.-. u shoulda took that frickin bottle and smashed it over his intoxicated head. wat a frickin jerk off..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was gonna say u can stay at our ditch..its pretty nice =D but i guess bucks is ok too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes soda you have a very lovely ditch :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ditches. :D and leave the asshole, obviously he is a fucktard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my ditch is inhabitated by a bitch. so yea bucks is good :P AND HE DOES HAVE A REAL HOME xD i swear for a few years there i thought he lived at the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever any of you say ditch I think your talking about your vages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noooooooo! Carson stays at our swamp! I wanted to use the word Donkey used to describe Shrek's place but yeah, I can't remember. :( Swamp will do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. blair you have polluted your mind. xD
    and yea car its just an uncomprehendable thought

    ReplyDelete