Sunday, January 2, 2011

Something to Believe in

Today after Pony beat up Lady Gaga [watch the video on my facebook.. it kinda explains the whole situation with pretty pictures xD..which Pony says should win a Grammy :D], which was completely and 100% untrue, I went to the graveyard. I wanted to visit my mother, and I had a bit of an idea that excited me a tad. I talked to mom, told her about Buck :3. Even though I don't know what she likes in men (bescause Im pretty sure she doesnt like drunk face dad.) I told her all about how she'd love Buck. Even if she didn't like his personality, he's fuckin cute :D. so she'd have ot like him :p. I took a picture of her grave when I was done, and left.

I ran into Angela walking down the street listening to her iPod, so I stoll a head phone and sure enough she was listening to Kesha. We had a little Kesha dance party in the middle of the road :D. Sorry Blair, but Kesha is still alive in 2011 ;]

Lesbian Cristy came and soooo rudely interupted our fun D:. Just to show off her new tattoo a little more. Damn its nice. buuut. Seriously Lesbian Cris D:. WE WERE DANCING. we talked about her lesbian relations with Sylvia. And she got all fustrated :D. I told her it was probably Luke. I mean, who else would want to kiss that? :p besides Sylvia. but she also kissed Dallas. Sooooo :p

It was getting late, so Cris went to get Maddi and Angela and me headed out to Buck's. Angela went off .. somewhere.. when I made a bee line for Buck :p. I got my booze and got to laugh at the silly little scranny things that always try to flirt with him :p. blah blah blah other shit and stuff. I'm goin back to the bar now. This whole computer thing is borring me. haha. man this was terrible :p.

-Carson

10 comments:

  1. I am not a lesbiano. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. im pretty sure that if pony and lady ga ga were in a fight, lady gaga would own him XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great fight to watch. I thoroughly enjoyed this post Miss Carson, the only thing missing was me ;D I'm going to go continue my Duran Duran documentary now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. KESHA WILL STAY IN FUCKING 2010 IF IT KILLS ME!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Ke$ha dies, I die. She is a part of me. </3

    ReplyDelete
  6. She sings out her nose, and looks like she still lives on the streets -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did she really release an album called Cannibal? what if she ate blair and pony o.O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone, even fatass would whippe Piony

    ReplyDelete