Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have mittens that look like kittens.

It's hard to leave. No matter how much I want to, no matter how many people tell me to. But today is the day shit changes. I pushed all my worries aside, wrote a resumee and applied everywhere I could in Tulsa. I packed my shit and asked Buck if I could stay with him, "yea, of course baby. you don't need to ask" I knew he'd say that, but I didn't want to be one of those pushy girlfriend's and demand that I stay with him :s.

As I was taking my bag of clothes and other crap out the door, my dad, dear sweet dad -.-, shouts "where the fuck are you goin'?!" I just looked him in the eye and said, "see you in hell, heartless bastered." and left, slamming the door.

In that moment, I felt a huge ten ton weight lift off my chest. I felt a true smile across my face, optimistic about the future. I held my shoulders straight, me head high, and I swear, in that moment, I was invinsible.

-Carson

5 comments:

  1. thats my girl! way to go hun. i knew you could do it, proud of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for u car :p u shoulda moved out a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of this was the way you said bye to your dad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY imagine a auditoriom clapping. and better yet. an auditorium of jamies :D

    ReplyDelete