Sunday, June 26, 2011

they say life is complicated.

Life isn't complicated. You wake up, go to work, eat 3 meals, take one good shit and then go to bed.

But really, since I've started living with Buck, life has been better then ever. I don't feel depressed, I feel happy even. I'm happy to be alive, to have amazing people surrounding me. Somedays I even feel (God forbid..) pretty. I feel safe around Buck. I feel at home. When I go to his, our, place, and say "home" it feels right.

I've even got a job! I work at the Blockbuster downtown by Walgreens. I work mornings Tuesday - Thursday and Sunday afternoons. I don't mind the morning shifts, Buck's always sleeping till noon anyway.

I don't have much else going on in my life. Other then my co-worker Josh, who looks like a young Wolverine (sideburn facial hair shit and all) is the best person to work with. I'm never bored with him around :3

In addition to Kitty and Two-bit's marriage, theres some other hot sizzily love in the gang. After falling hard for Hannibal Lecter, Jelly somehow.. turned.. into him.. and his liver eatting fava beans everything... It's extermily questionable how this happened, but Dimitiririrjir is heart broken. On the other hand, Brenenenan is all hot and bothered. She accepts Jelly/Hannibal for whatever he/she/it is. Jelly/Hannibal really likes this, and agrees to elope with Brenanananana. Dimitiriei is very upset. He just wants his Jelly back and is too much of an asshole to accepte her as Hannibal. Or something.

Theres nothing else happening and I'm fucking tired.

-Carson

4 comments:

  1. This.......this is amazing. I have read two fucking beautiful posts in the same day that both involve me and it makes me smile :DDDDD I LOVE YOU CAR! AND BRE/KARL!!! AND HANNIBAL!!!! AND THIS POST!!! SO MUCH LOVE! <333333 That final paragraph is just......I can't even explain in words how amazing it is. It is fantabulously brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your philosophical side. :o

    ReplyDelete